welle.io is an open source DAB and DAB+ software defined radio (SDR) with support for rtl-sdr (RTL2832U) and airspy. It supports high DPI and touch displays and it runs even on cheap computers like Raspberry Pi 2/3 and 100€ China Windows 10 tablets.
- DAB and DAB+
- Windows 10, Linux, macOS, Android
- Runs on small devices like Raspberry Pi 2/3 or mobile phones
- airspy, rtl-sdr (RTL2832U), rtl_tcp, SoapySDR and rawfile support
- Touch optimized GUI
- Channel scan
- Slide show (MOT slide show)
- Radio text (dynamic label)
- Running under Windows 10: https://youtu.be/NvKreB6w_H8
- Running under Android: https://youtu.be/3qhwzORfq7k
Stable release are available under the following links.
welle.io is under heavy development. You can also try the latest developer builds. But PLEASE BE WARNED the builds are automatically created and untested.
To use it on macOS or on a Raspberry Pi you can compile welle.io direct from the sources. To compile welle.io check sources.
If you need help don’t hesitate to use one of two options
Visit the FAQ list.
Please visit the GitHub repository: https://github.com/albrechtl/welle.io
You will find more details inside the Wiki (under construction).