welle.io is an open source DAB and DAB+ software defined radio (SDR) with support for rtl-sdr (RTL2832U) and airspy. It supports high DPI and touch displays and it runs even on cheap computers like Raspberry Pi 2/3 and 100€ China Windows 10 tablets.
- DAB and DAB+
- Windows 10, Linux, macOS, Android
- Runs on small devices like Raspberry Pi 2/3 or mobile phones
- Airspy R2, Airspy Mini, rtl-sdr (RTL2832U), rtl_tcp, SoapySDR and rawfile support
- Touch optimized GUI
- Channel scan
- Slide show (MOT slide show)
- Radio text (dynamic label)
- Running under Windows 10: https://youtu.be/NvKreB6w_H8
- Running under Android: https://youtu.be/3qhwzORfq7k
- welle.io for Windows, Linux and Android (APK)
- Official distributions binaries
- welle.io for Android at Google Play
- welle.io for macOS
If you discovered an issue please open a new issue.
welle.io is under heavy development. You can also try the latest developer builds. But PLEASE BE WARNED the builds are automatically created and untested.
- welle.io nightly builds for Windows & Linux AppImage
- welle.io devel builds on macOS MacPorts are updated perdiodically manually and can be installed through port welle.io-devel. The port has no maintainer so please feel free to update it yourself in case you need to use a more recent devel version.
sudo port install welle.io-devel
Compilation from source
To use it on a Raspberry Pi you have to compile welle.io directly from the sources. See instructions to compile for Raspberry Pi.
Note that welle.io source also ships with a Homebrew formula for macOS. See instructions to install with Homebrew.
In the welle.io sources repository you can find more instructions to compile welle.io on various systems.
If you need help don’t hesitate and open a new issue on Github.
Visit the FAQ list.
Please visit the GitHub repository: https://github.com/albrechtl/welle.io
You will find more details inside the Wiki (under construction).